© 2012, EU Lifelong Learning Programme
EU:Kaunas University of Applied Sciences
About Kauno Kolegija/ Kaunas University of Applied Sciences
Kauno Kolegija/ Kaunas University of Applied Sciences is a public institution providing higher education in the areas of technologies, social sciences, biomedicine, humanities and arts. It is one of the biggest institutions of higher education in Lithuania.
Kauno Kolegija offers over 40 study programmes. More than 8500 students are currently studying and approximately 600 teachers are currently working here.
There are 7 faculties at Kauno kolegija:
- Faculty of Economics and Law
- Justinas Vienozinskis Faculty of Arts
- Kedainiai Jonusas Radvila Faculty
- Faculty of Landscaping
- Faculty of Healthcare
- Faculty of Technologies
- Faculty of Business Management
- Druskininkai Department
- Taurage Department
- General Departments
Tasks in the project
Kaunas University of Applied Sciences is a partner of the project and manages the following work package: Test of MST-EF programme by teachers and users.
The main tasks of Kaunas include:
- Coordination of the test of MST-EF programme by teachers and users;
- Adapt MST-EF to the local situation, develop relevant linked assignments;
- Apply MST-EF by training the teachers and testing the tool in the institution;
- Further integration of MST-EF in management training in HE and lifelong learning contexts, i.e.
|Article on content game||Article on students experience]||Article on students site|
|Article of students|
Business Management Faculty
Kaunas University of Applied Sciences
Pramones pr. 20,
Tel. +370 37 761316
Fax. +370 37 751135